Server infrastructure performance translates directly into the speed at which a web platform runs. The loading time of individual sub-pages may change depending, for instance, on the number of users visiting the platform at the same time.
To improve the server infrastructure performance and, in effect, to increase the speed and the quality of performance of the platform, regardless of the number of its users or of the processes taking place within its framework.
We’ll help you by:
- analyzing the current condition of your platform and identifying the areas that may cause the platform to be inefficient and perform poorly,
- conducting an availability audit and indicating elements that need improvement,
- selecting the right infrastructural solution and configuring it as necessary,
- optimizing your database systems,
- launching performance monitoring processes,
- implementing changes and improvements boosting the performance of your web platform.
A service designed for:
- companies whose success depends on having a fully functional B2B or B2C platform,
- enterprises offering SaaS-based services,
- owners of e-commerce platforms,
- companies who prepare themselves to run marketing campaigns on their websites,
- owners of platforms undergoing intensive development,
- companies who experience seasonal spikes in the volumes of traffic on their platforms.
We analyze your and your business’ requirements. We talk about the current performance and capacity of your platform, and about the goals that need to be achieved. We estimate the return on investment in audit and efficiency optimization services.
We examine your server infrastructure. We perform stress tests – we check how the current infrastructural solution performs in extreme conditions. We identify the elements and areas that need to be improved in order to make the performance level better. We draw up a list of tasks and guidelines.
Depending on the arrangements made, we provide your team with a list of guidelines or engage our specialists to implement the necessary changes and improvements.
Webini in action and in numbers
from 60 to 1 sec.
is the result we’ve achieved in reducing the loading time of the full view of an app, based on over 70 million database items
increase in platform availability, which made it possible for the platform to handle a larger traffic volume with ease
100/100 in PageSpeed Insights
is the score of most of the web applications we’ve improved
Speeding up the front-end of the Tpay platform
Optimizing a platform’s performance by reducing the loading time of all sub-pages from 10 seconds to 0.3 seconds.
i wiele więcej… Dobierzemy odpowiednią technologię do Twojego projektu, a wszystko w oparciu o nasz autorski system.