Perfecting the imperfect.
Discovering the undiscovered. All day, every day.
We offer a suite of services tailored toward your business
No challenge too large or too small.
Why Webini Framework
Your App’s time to market
- Continuous integration
- Over 100 pre-built modules
- Ready integration with many external services
Scalability for sites working with large amounts of data or under heavy load by:
- RabbitMQ queuing systems
Bespoke code quality via:
- functional automated tests
- cyclical code reviews
- regression tests
- performance tests
- load testing
- automatic tests for compilance with PSR and Webini guidelines using SonarQube
- Compliance with S.O.L.I.D. Principles
- The traditional MVC system has been extended with additional functional classes, e.g. Usecases, which regardless of the environment, are responsible for the execution of specific business logic.
- Traditional views have been transformed into the so-called „Quads”, which in addition to the static template and styles, contain all the logic needed to operate the given view. The php, js, css, less, and mustache represent entirety.
- unit testing
- service and configuration of servers
- cyclical code reviews
- penetration testing
We are not reinventing the wheel. Internally, we use proven libraries and tools, including:
The best of
Thanks to the five line code, the Table module displays the table based on the database definition.
Module for managing groups, users and their permissions on the website.
For any table, you can generate charts based on any filtered table data.
Allows you to define the behavior of the object when the state changes (e.g. change of status).
Module enabling encryption of parameters sent in XHR requests using a private key.
Module specifying the properties of a business object that is automatically used in many modules.
The development bar, an application in a separate domain that transmits every request in real-time.
S.O.L.I.D. – because we fell in love with these principles!
An automated, modern and Gitlab integrated deployment process which:
Managing developers’ versions
Automatically creating versions on test servers by:
- unit tests PHPUnit
- Sonarqube static analysis
- GhostInspecto automatic tests
Enabling a simple site’s update and managing the
Still not convinced?
Feel free to request more examples of our work!